a new way to read from the bookshop
The Bookshop at The Dune Market has partnered with Libro.fm to offer audiobooks to our readers and all sales support our shop!
Get access to over 250,000 audiobooks, including bestsellers and new releases.
go at your pace
Audiobooks can be purchased individually or through a monthly membership.
listen anytime, anywhere
Listen on your iPhone, Android device, or PC through FREE iOS and Android apps.
about the membership
Every audiobook can be purchased individually or through a monthly membership.
- Over 250,000 audiobooks
- $14.99 monthly fee (one audiobook/month)
- 30% off additional audiobooks and audiobook gifts
- Free iOS and Android apps
- Membership credits never expire
- DRM-free downloads (own your audiobooks)
frequently asked questions
How do I get started?
Signing up is easy!
Step 1: Click here to get started.
Step 2: Create a free account on Libro.fm and choose your bookstore to support (you can select The Dune Market to support our bookshop)
Step 3: Sign up for a monthly membership or select audiobooks á la carte
Step 4: Listen anytime, anywhere on their free iPhone and Android apps
How does this support The Dune Market?
Thanks for asking! Our partner, Libro.fm is a Social Purpose Corporation, which basically means they priorotize people, communities like ours, and doing good over making profit. With each membership and audiobook purchase, Libro.fm splits the profits with us.
I have Audible. What's the difference?
There are many beneifts of Audible but if you're looking to make the switch away from Amazon, here are some benefits:
- Libro.fm splits profits with us so you are shopping locally and small with each audiobook purchase.
- Libro.fm credits never expire (unlike Audible).
- The Libro.fm catalog features real bookseller recommendations (including from us!) whereas Audible's recommendations are based on algorithms and revenue.
- The Libro.fm audiobooks are DRM-freem, meaning you actually own your audiobooks (unlike Audible).
Can you help me if I come into the shop?
Of course! Our team would be happy to help you.